Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Jennifer

It has been an eternity since the first time I saw you but feels like it happened yesterday.

You probably don't think of me much and you must have your reasons. Regardless, you are the one that mixes with my happy dreams and at times you become those dreams.

I could not talk about perfection but there exist other images that comes to mind whenever I dare to drift into conceiving your image - an image that overcomes my soul. It is not only an image but a feeling, something that emmanates from within.

Many times I wonder if I should feel so wonderfully about you.

Maybe we both are beyond rational explanations - more likely we are. The fact remains, my love for you.

Love? Many have my battles suffered to find the meaning of love. Conclusively, I love you...

Within me you are more luminous than the stars. To think about you is like bringing down the stars from the sky allowing them to shine in me with a sparkle of celestial light and a warmth of peace and happiness.

Such a great feeling.

It does not matter what occured in the past. When you are in my mind I only see the kindness and caring that you possess which augments my like and love for you.

At times I wonder if it is possible to like someone completely, not because of pefection but as an individual, fully. Thinking over and over I conclude that it is possible simply because all those wonderful qualities that you have are so great. There is neither time nor room to think of anything else but how lovely and wonderful you are.

The time you were kind and loving with me are deeply engraved in my memory. Only could I thank the creator for giving me such experience.

To know you have taught me a different view and feeling about life. Now I find the cool breeze of winter the warm rays of summer to be wonderful and make me happy. If there is only one thing that I am most grateful is having had the chance to love you and care for you - feelings that have taken over me and have changed eery moment of my life in a joy, an opportunity to thank the creator for life.

You brought much life to my being, peace, happiness, and beauty.

No comments: