Sunday, November 05, 2006

Many Days

Many days, months, and years have gone by
The cool winds of fall do not bring new hopes
They bring old memories back
Tears flow easily through my sould making my body shiver
My golden castles have turned gray
And only hopes of having hopes is left in me
I plead for help to God
I feel alone in this vast infinity
Dreams bring back old friends and times
Times which shall not return
And I think, think
I think about the past and dream about the future
Life is not as bright and gay as it used to be
Responsabilities rest in front of my path
To whom am i responsible?
Feelings fill my soul and they over flow
Spilling down the slopes of dispair, dishonesty, pain
Allow me to empty my love and feel nothing
Is life a burden or a precious stone?
I cannot find beauty
Wisth that desires for the vail of darkness
to sumone to my feet and to ingulf in its blackness
my life away
For ever

(It is thought that this is sad, and it is but when I read it I find hope for the future and I know that with just as much intensity life and love is around the corner. You are that life and love which has changed m life and now I can love.

No comments: