Monday, December 31, 2007

December 31, 2007 My 70 Year Old Husband Who Has Never Voted Wants Me To Post This


How sweet, as sweet as the taste of victory. Published by dailypaul.com. A fantastic way to start the year. Ron Paul is truly invigorating and brings hope to this great country.

My 70 Year Old Husband Who Has Never Voted Wants Me To Post This:
Posted December 31st, 2007 by dgn4paul

My husband is nearly 70 years old and has never registered to vote (until now - he just sent in his paperwork for voting registration). These are his words (with spelling & grammar corrected):

I'm seventy years old and never voted, I can't say I'm proud of it, but our politics are so corrupt and no President ever does what they say. I finally saw some hope with Ron Paul. But I guess Iowa, New Hampshire and all the news people are going to make sure he doesn't have a chance. It looks like to me that all candidates should have the same time in the debates, not the one the big corporations, New Hampshire and Iowa want. I am a veteran and I feel sorry for the soldiers coming from Iraq. I dare any high politician, congressman, or the President or the media to go unannounced with me to the VA. There would be some change if they did. It is time to take this country over and stop these rich politicians from running our lives.

(Please excuse my English and the way I worded things. I'm not very educated. I had to work all my life (since I was about 9 years old) and didn't get to finish school. My wife put this on the internet for me.)

Sincerely,
Stephen A. Nevil
Seagoville, TX

No comments: